Friday, June 25, 2010

WEEKEND

Weekend again, the assesment is coming, and my stuff is still havent finish, after Pesta, I am trying to rush al my works and hand in as soon as possible.
But this time really thank God, He gave me many things that I don't really and don't deserve. Challenges are coming into my life, but I can smile to them, is it the real challenges to me? or I haven't face the huge challenge in my life? I don't know. We never know our future, but what can we do is do our best for our future.
Throughout these 2 weeks, I felt I am getting fresh as coming back from Penang, everything seems okay to me, by the end of this week I can manage to finish some of my works, can clearly see that God has done His work in my life, that's why I love my name so much, Sam, God heard.
Again, I am going into weekend, days that pass very qucikly, I have been through it so many times, so I must use my weekend well, if not I might fail to do my work in 1 week, it is almost impossible for me to finish college works but really have to rely on God
After entering college, I feel myself getting lonely, everyday just going out coming in, going online all the time to kill time and seeing all those 'friends' in facebook doing something and cheat-chatting, feeling the emptiness in my heart that I don't really need friends in my life to help me and guide me in my emotional part, because I can manage it already, but I don't really care bout the emptiness, to me, it is just a nothing, I am not the Sam who was in secondary school, I am now a people, who can survive alone. HOPE SO

No comments: