Sunday, July 12, 2009

For These Days

I have to use english for this blog, because it is not easy to type chinese for me
by the way, these few days really not my days even it near my birthday, many people and many things make me angry and not okay. even now i can't calm myself down
But today my church youth brothers and sisters celebrate birthday with me, and I saw the card and they think that i am actually a good guy, so touch man!!!!
and one brother thank me that help him when he is in trouble, well, try to think, i don't just laugh and blave with my friends. If your friend just request you for help and joking with you all the times but reject you when you need help, I think you have to think what friends you have...... ok tats all i wan to share
ANNOUNCEMENT: MY CHURCH ORGANISING A CAMP FOR YOUTH
VENUE: SEKOLAH SERI SURIA
TIME: DECEMBER AFTER SPM (3 DAYS 2 NIGHT)
WE WILL SING THERE PLAY THERE EAT THERE AND FELLOWSHIP
THERE
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US

No comments: