Monday, August 16, 2010

1st day in 2nd semester

Finally, 2nd semester already arrived, well, new semester with new environment. our campus eventually move to Subang, the room and the hall is much more wider, we have exhibition corner and somemore there will be a stage.
Normally I will deny new stuff but this time I am open to accept it, because it is my college. After several times of visiting inside the new campus, I was like lose some excitement due to it is actually wide but nothing to see and nothing to surprise me. Before entering new semester I had visited once. Well, It's Like that.
Try to imagine the first day of this semester we got our homework. Can't blame, I am too hardworking to bring all those art materials to college, since we have our tools, why don't, but in the end, all things have to sponsor by me.
It will be a long long days for me to walk around and figuring out what the campus surrounding looks like. Hope this new environment can give me a fresh and also positive mind. Designers need positive mind.

No comments: