Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Service


Since the Christmas Service, God really impressed somebody, I don't know but I am sure I am, my church actually involved in a charity work by remembering the poor and doing outreach.
I invited Sean to come to the service, he is a very special and cheerful man, I felt comfortable when being with him. He shared with me he felt something during the praise and worship time. I think I had the same feeling during that time, Praising and Worship God is exciting for me =). We talked alot and shared alot of things between each other. This Christmas is fruitful to everyone and each one of us.
I think I had take a very good lesson that is the miracle of love, the older one of mine actually changed, to be more lovely to the friends around me, I am able to care for others, and building a whole new friendship, I pray that I can have more love from God too to love the people around me.

No comments: