Monday, December 20, 2010

Learn to change

With everything I have in my mind I try to forgive and try not to angry.
These days I face a lot of so-called persecution and teasing.
Although it is not in front of me but I can see that, I just act like I didn't see anything. but from that on, I just know what call a friend, which is when you have trouble is someone who you seek but when nothing happen it is better you keep silent from each other.
It is maybe too harsh for me, I don't need good friend anymore, it is just something that I need but I won't be dead if lack of them. Since I studied in college, we don't have time to be together, so our thinkings are different, so its time for us to draw a line between each other, I know many of my friends will talk something not really good about me behind me which is I don't really care anymore, because from now on, I am already disheartened.
I won't put so much love and hope in friendship which end up with this consequences but I will spend my time to build up myself, I used to work alone and do things alone, with assistant but not partnership, with workers but not friends.

No comments: