Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Giving Thanks

With people gone and come, passing by, friends, family, strangers, brothers and sisters. There are many kinds of men and women you actually dealing with.
Among so many people, last few days something just prompt to my mind about last year, someone really appear in my life that I should really appreciate them. Maybe to them or to other people, (or maybe to me) it is not an important, it is just a little tiny things in the world, just an ant among 10 cows.
Story begin like this, there is a senior of me, i heard it for twice, he always say this while other people asking and curious about my ability, he will say:"you learned this right? go and do it la" yes, this sentence really gave me a great encouragement and also increase our rate of friendship inside. I like the way of this senior tell me and encourage me while others just curious about my ability.
2nd group of people were those who people higher ranking than me, one of them see me forward to be a higher leader. I am happy to have them. and one more say that I have a potential, just that something hindering me.
I am just giving example, just wanna give thanks to those who encouraged me and look forward to me, I will not disappoint you guys =)

No comments: