Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Return

Long time never update this, but sometimes I think that keeping this unto myself is better than showing my feeling with others. I have a practice to write down my daily life into a journal, but of course not everyday, because I think that everyday is a part of my story, and my life is not that boring, and I have things to write down, maybe 1 day, someone will pick up my journal and read it, and they will understand more about me. I always have a dream that I will show my good fried my journal before we separate, who knows?
Along this 3 months, I learned alot, running BB company makes me feel that, I am kind of many things to handle, well, I also feel that I grow a lot, but of course, not enough, so I need to pick up myself and do my best. More stories, more to come...

No comments: