Sunday, February 17, 2013

Trial

Somehow, all of us went through trial, no matter where or when, ever since we were bornt, challenges came, and we have to go through one by one to achieve to the next level.
What more can we do to surpass and to overcome it, by the strength of God.
A friend of mine, well... hope that we are still friend, he is still hiding himself out there, we tried our best to find him out, but things doesn't turn up well as we expected. Well friend, whatever things happen, you always have friends and family, but why do you wanna hide yourself from us, no matter physically or mentally, emotionally.
I like the song Anytime You Need A Friend, and I will be there. But when you have trouble, why don't you let us help you.
You know, being a friend of you, it is cruel to let your friend not surpass the difficult time together with you.

I hope you will be back, I want the friend that inspired me and made an impact to me that make me stay on until today. You can't just change my life and then check out....

No comments: