Monday, January 4, 2010

A Day

Today I went to UCSI to do a test for my future course, the test actually accurate and set me a clearer and firmer decision that I am going to IT Multimedia Designer way
And then not only that but I search for some advices, I am going to do research more, hope that I can make my future more..... good?
Now I have clearer vision about my future, hope that my future vision will be clearer. Now I have my goal, it's time for me to search for college
UCSI already out from my brain, because it is too expensive, come on 56k, kill me a? Then I consider Saito lo! Multimedia Design, wow!! it fulfill all my requirement, 3D design, Multimedia, but have to see what course inside la. Then UTAR, cheap, IT campus in PJ, opposite of IACT, Jian Yew's dream college. Decision will be made after KLCC educational fair.
Tomorrow go watch AVATAR 3D with Jian Yew, now go sleep

No comments: