Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long time ago

It's been 2 years time, but I still remember, but this time I am not so heart anymore, but since now I will draw a line with them, not to be too friend with them, and even don't communicate.
My teacher said that a crew will not last forever, one day they will betray you. Yes, they already betray me, not very long we come together. But I can do nothing, what can I do is just cry. Until now I felt myself is so useless, I just know how to worry but don't know how to do my very best.
As I said draw a line, maybe I will now very careful about the partnership even though are very good friend, I felt like I can't trust anyone even myself, I won't be very deep relationship with anybody, because, the terrible things is inside human, that is human's heart.....
A friend can suddenly kill you at your back, so since my secondary life I am not trusting a people too deeply, and yes, my thought really told me the fact.
When I thik back I don;t feel any sad, because now they are not successful much.(not because of without me)

No comments: