Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dream?

It's been a long long day since I have a topic to update my blog, I am suffering in emotional breakdown lately, even though my facial expression not really like it, but actually I myself suffer a lot.
Even how many times I told myself don't think about things like that but the brain keep telling me I can't achieve. Yes, even I told myself how many times I can man!!, but fear keep filling my brain. Now I am full of fear that my dream can't be achieve.
I wish to study to get a diploma level just like my brother did. But can I do that in my future, that is many many many stronghold in front of me which I try to avoid. My friends tell me I can do it, don't worry, but what can I do?
I wish to be a photographer, photo editor and even a video editor. To edit the photo that shoot, then post it into a website and design it, to promote my future company. I also have a dream that I want to apply my imagination into animation and make it appear in front of my eyes and not just in my brain.
When I say I can, I can. but is this real? who can give me a real answer?...

No comments: