Sunday, February 7, 2010

MASK

As I joined Valentine Service yesterday, I get a rough idea.
Why don't we BB organise a Halloween Parade, everyone can dress their weird dress and involve into this meeting, so that it can attract more people to come.
Imagine you are in Malaysia, the country which is not celebrating Halloween,
but suddenly your friend invite you to dress like a ghost, fair, monster, witch or even movie character to a party, will you join?
I beg must be very interesting event.
Why will I get this idea?
well, when I inviting my friends to Valentine Services, they are excited and go everywhere to find a mask and dress their best, because this is new to them. If we use this concept in Halloween,
there must be many people present in that event.
Imagine.
Phantom of the Opera is doing chairing.
The vampire is leading us to sing songs
and a band of vampires and zombies is playing drums, guitar, bass and keyboard. then a drama to present what is Halloween.
The interactive of audience and chairperson.
Maybe we can see Men In Black that day, wahahahaha.
I am going to submit this idea to leaders, try to apply it in October. So far the dreams...
Friends, How would you think?

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I think its great...go gog o suggest!!!