Friday, July 16, 2010

Sad Songs

Recently I was listening 2 songs, these songs are about leaving. After listening this song I was like..... well, I really don't want to let you go, but I can't, you cannot, instead, all of us cannot stay a people as we like, because the world is like that. (dunno what Am I talking, so abstract). Well, I am not talking about relationship but in friendship. I missed someone all somebody who stay far away from me, we know each other for so period of time but we still can chat like good friends, but the time for us to relate with each other is too few.
That is a song saying that the hardest thing to do is saying bye. Everyone might say: 'come on! the hardest thing to do is say sorry, bla bla bla,' but does anyone know the true meaning behind this statement :The hardest thing to do is saying bye? It is actually saying that we can't let go, I mean, how willing are you to say goodbye to your good friend when you and him/her are going to separate and will never meet for a long time or forever?
Recently, I love to use this 3 words as my quote, when you see me saying or posting these 3 words, it means that I am in a very struggling, frustrating, sad, angry, arrogant mood, these 3 words give me a attitude of accepting the fact, so it is not negative to me, so please be ware when I am saying: Its Like That =)

No comments: