Thursday, March 3, 2011

Judgement

Recently I like to judge people on their attitude, sometimes you are just pissed of this because you are a viewer from aside.
Maybe I am taking it too seriously, the students in college always will late in class, which obviously not a good things, can you just imagine in your study and working life, you always late.
Punctuality determines what kind of people are you, well, to me, I see it as a very important point, if you are punctual, you have a good impression, then you can do your things easier. Imagine you have a meeting with your client, and you make it late.
Well, take it as a comparison, I live the farest(new word) among all the people, but I get to reach there earlier than anyone else, this don't mean anything for me but for all those students. As a senior, I felt disappointed to them, you let lecturer wait for you, hey come on, you very big kah?
It is our responsibility, well seems like I have to close one eye for other people, they thought late for class is common in school and actually a thing very yeng, but guess what, to me, you are just a person who like to celebrate April Fool.

No comments: