Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trying to live my life better, that's me, but whatever I did I still not satisfied, recently I signed up for the BB boot camp, but I don't feel any excitement, firstly because I am sick, well, quite heavy, but now feel better, during this time, I don't feel like going out, but still, I am going out tomorrow...
secondly, I can't predict what will happen in that camp, and I have no idea what to do, this time my brain is totally blank. Well, I guess it's my life ya =). I hope this time camp will make me forget of something I shouldn't think of, my mind is in chaos, I think of many things, I am trying to make myself busy, because I don't want my mind to stuck because of all these nonsense, well, guess this is me, outwardly, I am a very bad and also heartless guy, but inwardly, I have a great fire in my heart, I may be rational outwardly but emotional inwardly
Off without computer for 2 days, I hope these 2 days will go well... (well means nothing expected don't come out)

No comments: