Friday, March 11, 2011

Thinking

I am enough of my mind which always think of something nonsense. STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PERSON THAT I NOT SUPPOSE NOT TO THINK!! PLEASE!!
It is very unusual, I was very very struggling on my thinking, my rational told my emotion not to remind myself about someone that I shouldn't fall in love, because there will no ending for us. so, please, stop thinking..
I asked God to help me to clean my mind and remove it, but end up with nothing. PLEASE!!! DON"T MAKE ME SUFFER THIS ANYMORE!!!!

2 comments:

i'm yTee said...

Thinking of who, wehh ?

Mme Tshiamo said...

It is not by asking God to remove it, but by your own faith to step out of it.. That thoughts will come back once a while. But if you CHOOSE to not think of it, you'll reap what you sow :) it has to do with your own decision..

Yea, many people would say I tried and still lingers in my mind, OF COURSE! I won't deny that. It took me months to NOT think about that person very much.. Now, it just slips by and I CHOOSE to say to myself "Why must I think of him? Nothing better to do is it?" and I just do my own stuffs :)

No matter who it is, it's your decision.. Ask God for strength and peace in heart :)