Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Challenging Days

Yesterday when I was inviting people to come for church for Christmas service, and I suddenly saw a name in MSN, I saw a name call 'Single Life so good', Immediately I know is Jun Yew and click his name, we chat along, along and along. suddenly a sentence pop-up 'hey, I want go jusco find job, we find together la.'
I am so happy that he knows to find me as his partner to search for a part time job, of cause I promise and said okay, come on, you can't disappoint your friends + you have to find a job for yourself rather than stay at home. We hope top find a job in same place and same career, but still no idea.
My mom suggests me to find a Job in McDonald. wait~~~, MCD, are you kidding? come on, MCD everywhere, why you go jusco? then Jun Yew pops-up a sentence, Jusco many opportunity to find jobs, yup it is true, when you go shopping in Jusco, you can see many notice.
But part time wo!! dai lou!!! Green Box also not bad, never mind, Jun Yew and I will search for it in a day.
But another problem comes out, next year is the busiest time for me in church, what's wrong? yea, I afraid that I can't afford these on my hands, Am I going to search for a Job really that not affecting my serving time and also dancing time? I keep asking myself this question many times, now I feel how chatter am I, well, this is me.
But, why don't I give up my career or part time job or whatever you call. The reason I gave to myself is, I don't want to lose a opportunity to work and fellowship with my friend, and + I can share Christ with him, it is really a very rare opportunity that I can partner with him.
After I have no idea, I can just uphold all this to God lo, pray and hope God can do another Miracle for me!! AMEN

No comments: