Sunday, December 20, 2009

Untittled

Just back from Fraser's Hill, well, I like the weather in it, well, this time camping is kinda tough especially when sleeping in the camp is just like sleeping in a hell with no fire but water, our tent is full of water because the water molecule in air condense because of the weather is too cold.
SKIP SKIP SKIP
This time Christmas I am very glad that people that I am not planning to invite, they actually willing to join and hope to bring whole gang to my church celebrate Jesus' Birthday and let them know about the details and accept Jesus as well.
So actually these 2 days I am very busy i inviting, but I am happy because I am really doing good things and God's work, no matter how tired and how pissful is it, I will be happy for the result.

No comments: