Sunday, August 9, 2009

SO early to write this blog, well, finally the struggling in my heart was gone, and I can get back to me finally, tomorrow I believe my temper will be okay. and i start not to think about relationship problem, because, when it come, it will really come , LOLx XD
By this result , I just want to tell the people who are struggling in relationship, it is not worth for you to sad and moody, you can control you emotion, sometimes people may hurt you, but it is your choice to get hurt or not. May be you will say" you never been in a relationship , how you know," but just to tell you, even though i never been in it and I never know your feeling, so it is your choice, be strong, this is what we have to do in order to survive, this is not the first time and the last time you get hurt and sad. Juts to tell, Be strong, no one can hurt you except yourself

No comments: