Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Yesterday was Jian Yew's birthday, show some photo when v r in karaoke











erm... quite weird, well , for further more photo, pls logon to my facebook, haha, b4 tat, v went for movie called 'Orphan'. It's not my opinion, actually i suggest for Rising of Cobra, but Hiang Chuan suggest it, and no more people say anything, so I dun wan to make many many complains, u noe I HATE HORROR MOVIE, it doesn't have any morale value at all, in fact, today is Jian Yew birthday, think about it, is horror movie suitale for birthday come on, r u crazy or smtg? ok nvm..... go on man, Im fine, for no long........
so today wat i wan to share is, dun watch horror movie next time, even u wan to scold me, i wont buy the ticket, well u noe, I pay the ticket for self-fearing, not worth......

No comments: