Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Day

Today my mood seems like very down, Oh come on, what happen to me? but I have overcame it , thank God. by the way, finally, I present my idea out(shortly present, still have powerpoint and soft-copy to come out), this idea came out 2 weeks, on Sunday and in the bus, around 4pm, that time I was so excited and can't wait to present it out, woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally everybody say good to my idea, Thanks!!
Wen Han birthday I seem like nothing to show, well, because of lacking out of ink, I will just show the gift here, this is not just for him, but for 8 of us



TADA!!!!! colorless???!!! =.= nice ?

Welcome you to full 17 years old family, next time if you have conflict or something else you can share with us, please don;t try to hide, and smile =)
Today I also realize that actually my life changes, also because of your presence(1 of the reason), eh? don't misunderstand, this thing I will talk to you personally, other please to 8gua, but if you are 8 of us, you can come to me, I can tell you if you can understand what am I talking about, haha

God Bless =)

No comments: