Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holiday

Time passed very fast, and trial is heading to us again, but i am not afraid because SPM is after this, this week I don't have much stuff to do, just stay at home, listen to song, nothing much else to do.
I discover that the world lack of something important, it seems like I am too sensitive about what people feel, maybe they just say say, but whatever, this is my conclusion. What the world lack of is Love, due to what the title 'who can love me' (sorry for quoting) and some name that is seems very very very sad. Well, maybe some of us never fall in a relationship before or break up from a relationship, that make us very sad, but does this very important, yes, Love is important , we can't survive without it, but don't spiritually die because of it.
I felt upset when I saw my friends all conflict about relationship stuff, but don;t forget, except them, you still have your family that love you , and your friends. don't neglect them due to relationship problems or lacking of love, if you ask me who can love you, I will say your friends and family members and many people else.
God Bless :)

No comments: