Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Nervous Birthday

Since I promise them to post this on blog and I saw their blog started coming out with today story, let's us tart with this.
This morning, after I woke up, I felt not very well, the temperature of shower didn't make me feel good, no matter hot or cold. Let's jump to school, well, not very special, we just argue what time will us going out, since the discipline teacher already mentioned our name, this make me feel more afraid, is it okay for us to go out so early?
After E.S.T paper,I went to 5H class to look over to main door, I saw Puan Gwee went to main door to 'wait' for our presence, that is why I am afraid of, come on, is that so important to stay us here? the school won't quake because of our absence, discipline is the only reason or i said excuse for them to stay us in school, since our English paper haven't finish marking, why we stay?
(Story continue, just refer to Weng Han's and You Xian's blogs, it will continue the story after this, and my story will skip to Pizza Hut.)
Okay, finally, We were in Pizza Hut, well, in my heart I am still a little afraid and also unpeaceful. After we order, and start with a piece of pizza, Hsin Yang said "Leave KFC, Police is going to catch", this make me lose my flavor, I have no mood to eat anymore, I was hungry that time, but already full because of fearfulness. Our fear surrounded us at least 1 hour, I keep look ahead to outside, see that is there any teacher or police was passing-by or not. Luckily and thank God, it is peace all the way. And I keep on console myself and also other "It is just a normal skipping school, it is unnecessary to have police, don;t be afraid." but I can't calm myself down until 1 o'clock.
There were a group of 12 people celebrating birthday, I was regret to reject them to sing birthday song together, later I plan to sing with them together, but my friend's all , don't know, erm......., and even silent, this make me feel very disappointed, their consider make us delay, at the end, together turned into competition, we fight for our VOICE!!!!!!!!! Haizzzz, but they are still friend;y to play with us, like putting cream onto Hsin Yang face when we taking photo and also leave the pancake for us when they leaving. LOLX!!!!
Lastly, when I was in the bus, I saw Lisa , Xin Lu and Swee Mei, I get info from them. Lisa said that the teacher(or police, can't remember), they actuall go to Kajang town K.F.C to catch all those afcer(Away From School + er), okay, luckily not the K.F.C beside us, and also luckily we change our location to ths Pizza Hut rather than that Pizza Hut. But I don't know what will happen after that
At the end, I want to thank Melissa for the news(bad news, and also cantonese said'Lao Liu'), well, it is quite serious that you said 'get out from Kajang' well, I don't know want to thank you or......, but it's okay, time already passed, we may go back to school to wait for our judgement.....
Today I really learned something we learned in literature, that is plot and storyline, we have climax, and even 2 to 3 climax, the graph is like 3 negative Quadratic Graph, keep on going up up up. I will never forget this day. lolx!

1 comment:

Phylbert 陳玟翰 said...

lolx tdy is so dangerous and so fun wahaha