Thursday, September 17, 2009

War

Feeling like we were in the battlefield, today fight, tomorrow rest, then fight again for several days, then rest again. It seems like we don't have a good time for us to rest for the war, war time, rest time, war time, rest time. alternating........ I wish we can finish this war all the way without rest, at least we can know our result before we rest and have fun. I prefer to have a long holiday after exam rather than exam then holiday then exam again......
Today my friend give me a bottle as a gift, I so happy man!!, actually I want to change it very long time but I don't have the time for me to choose. Finally!!!! woo, thank you 008 and 003, I will treasure it and use it as you want me to do it XD
this holiday I will spend my time in having fun , fellowship, and of course, Karaoke (Youth Best Entertainment). By the way, since last time case, I feel that I have a terror in watching movie, the scenery in cinema make me feel not okay, maybe because of the magnetic field..... well , i don't know, If you want me to watch movie before or after Karaoke, I will skip movie part, thanks so much.

No comments: