Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today I am quite excited, except for service and WFL class assignment, Sean suddenly come and join us for Service, actually his main purpose is to visit our company. Well, I am shocked and this Sean is the Sean that I not really know deeply, I can say that I know him much better than last year, because last year I felt that he was quite cool and not willing to speak to me haha=), but he is quite friendly and just like other guys who is youthful, I really admire him as well, because of his commitment in BB, I can see different in him rather than other person, that's why I am so friendly with him, but he didn't even remember me, but at last he still can remember, if not I will be very sad, Lolx, I hope that he will continue to join us as well, so that we can know him better and better
Church youth development camp will be at 17th to 19 December, I am happy that A Yau is willing to come, rather than another camp, she goes for another camp because of her friend, but now she is confronting his friend to come for Youth Camp, but I don't know what are the other's responds, haven't ask, but I hope that they will have a heart like A Yau
So tomorrow will be holiday, so just study study study and study at home......

No comments: