Saturday, October 3, 2009

Changed?

So how's your Mooncake Festival? well, I am good, BBQ, this is what I respond to my friends these few days. So must be a happy and great day, but to me, this party let me confirm that I already changed.
Changed? stop kidding? you will change huh? you will...... well, even me myself will tease myself. honestly, ya, I really changed, emotionally, mentally. finally I can control my temper well, but stll not 100%. and more lovable. and even can communicate with kids, what's wrong with me?
Well, isn't it good? I ask myself, questions keep on coming to my brain these days, ya, it is good, but I started to miss the old me. Miss? try to think back what have I done last time when I am hot-temper, I can't imagine that again
Actually I am a person who don't like changing, lifestyle, friends(meet new friends), it seems like a challenge to me. But today I recognize, I am totally changed, what happen to me? I know what the kid want and take care of him; I helped my mom to pack up many things, probably I hate packing up, but this time I am willing; I work with my father!!!? well, you know, I don't like to do housework, especially with my father, he always scold us when we doing, but this time he was not when I was doing housework with him, maybe I did better than last time.
I used to be more blameless and calm compare to last time, Instead of scolding after get offended, I will smile to face, always tell myself, Smile can make things get better.
I don't like changing, but I will like my new self.

No comments: