Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was Nicole's Birthday, well, also holiday, so what were we waiting for? of cause go for Karaoke. (SKIP)
When they plan to watch movie, I felt a little creepy...... since last time Jian Yew's birthday + 'Orphan' case, going in cinema really challenge me a lot, especially + Horror film, well yea, the movie is kinda comedy, but it is not funny at all, it call '吓到笑’,but It can't 吓到我笑, it actually 吓到我siao~~. Although it is a U, but actually also quite Horrible , Terrible and Vegetable. Even the toilet is terrible enough for me.
Okay, I will skip the sad part, I prefer and enjoy singing in the room, especially when I was singing 'Through The Rain' by Mariah Carey, When reach the high note, my whole body quite high and enjoy in it a lot, i also felt sorry for those who are not singing that they have to suffer for my terrible voice, haha, especially when in high key. Maybe should do some practice before going in. When singing 'Hero' alone, Weng Han go to get Lisa, A Mok and Nicole got drinks, then Hsin Yang told me 'aiyo, Weng Han go get Lisa, will let her discover?' then jiu~~~~, she gone out =.=
then I have to stay inside and sing alone, NEXT TIME PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE ROOM, ESPECIALLY I AM SINGING, NO MOOD LIAO LO =.=
So my conclusion time, next time if birthday celebration, no movie for me, just something I like, I won't give face anymore, unless the movie is my favor.

No comments: