Sunday, October 25, 2009

Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night

It is a very challenging time to live in this world, you have to overcome your emotions many times, especially when I was in the afternoon, the atmosphere of afternoon is like a very sad time, maybe because of separation, normally school day or in Sunday Service, we will leave the church and school in afternoon, so my emotion would be down when I was going through afternoon time.
When I was in Sunday Service praising God, my mind will keep reflecting the inconvenience of the world, this make me can't see Lord at all, church is like a place that can cover me, make me safe, sometimes I would like to choose to stay in church rather than go home, but when I saw all my friends went home, I can't stay anymore, because of loneliness
If somebody ask me, what time you most dislike in a day? I will said around 3pm to 5pm, this time make me feel very emotional, I don't know why. You see: Morning, the the sun rise up, feel so refresh; Noon, the sun at top of you, sound so nice; Afternoon, lunch time, the sun still warm and lovely; Night, Moon and stars, and the night scenery are good and nice. But evening, what can I expect, emotional break-down? Yes, this time the sun is going down, and near the night time, in between day time and night time, like the world stuck between good and evil. I don't know why I don't like it, everyday go through this time especially on Sunday, my emotion quite down from other times.Sigh....
In this week, I learned something very precious, actually everyone will have a desire to share something they want to share no matter who they share to. Why I say so? I have a classmate, who was not very good friend with me, our relationship is just so so. But when school end, we walk together to school bus station, he actually talk alot something in him to me, although to him, it is not very important, but it make me have a desire to care everyone around me, I reallyhope to help someone who is conflict, emotional bondage, sadness around me. I experienced many of these people, I also thank them for talking to me, I am very happy to be a listener, no matter good friends or enemies.
Some people choose to speak to anyone who i beside him/her, some people will keep it in heart, and write it all on the blog, facebook, msn. Their purpose is actually to release their bondage in their heart, to Break Free, let their problems and stress released to the web, and let all those around them to carry it with them. I am also 1 of them, how about you?
So let us be a good listeners for our friends around us, we won't know what will happen tomorrow, but before everything is too late, we must do something, maybe tomorrow he/she is not your friend anymore, and you regret that you didn't care him much.

No comments: