Saturday, October 24, 2009

Untitled II

This morning water baptism ceremony was cancel due to the changing of the security system of Pastor's Taman, well, without choice. Me , Jian Yew and Kian Kok go to have breakfast, and chat there, because want to wait for Yen Mei
In the restaurant, we chat a lot of things, I felt that the way that I talk to them already not the same like the past, maybe because too long I didn't chat with them, exam exam exam. Exams make us like that, no choice, we live in here, we have to follow the law in this land.
After that come back home, then wait for the lunch time, the whole day I was staying in house, doing revision, playing computer, the post of facebook from afternoon until now still remain unchange, make me bored, make me wanna beg my friends to play more facebook, let me see what are they doing, so that we can keep in touch although not in school or meeting. Next time after graduate, we have to continue to keep in touch in this way.
at 6.30pm I go for a dinner in a Hindu family house, Open House. Their hosting make me uncomfortable, or I said, they are willing to serve us, but I myself used to be self-service, this make me really not good, hope they will forgive me, after I sitting down, then I remember their ritual is to serve their guest, erm.... Okay... not bad
These days I don't have much reflections of life, so I didn't blog much, it seems to be quite cliche to me, like a homework, sometimes I don't like to share something in my mind onto my blog, because I don't want everybody know my stuff, not very good to me, LOLX!!!

No comments: