Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Memory I can't forget

Today I am speaking something perceptual. Early in the morning when I woke up, I suddenly thank about you. Few months ago I decided to forget you, but now I realize that I can't. I can't say you have changed me a lot, but your presence in my life and time make me feel joyful.
I still remember last 2 years when we were Form 3, we same class as 3F, the first time I saw you, I don't think your appearance is attractive enough for me. We didn't have a single conversation or sentence until the first time I spoke with you when I sat beside you, I still remember I ask you about the Audio and Lighting Society......
After several month, Creative Motion Club is pioneered, and I was invited to attend the membership meeting. And I actually shocked to see you, same as you, you were shocked when you saw me. That time, we started to be good friends, common interest always make us stick together. And one time we sat together to gossip about a girl in CMC, lolx!!!
It is like a dream, it's like it never happen in my life, that day when you ask me why I will like you, I still can't imagine what happen that day. To be honest, that day I thought that your 'like' is friendship, but actually you asking about why I love you. Type till here I felt not so well, I know it is impossible for us be together.
I am so thankful that we have many common interest, we like singing, dancing, acting, doing mathematics together, gossiping....
Even people saying bad about you, I will cover it, what's wrong with me?
The time for us to stay in school not too long, I just hope that I can see you more and know you are well, That I would be happy. And after graduating, I hope you will continue with the things you like to do.

No comments: