Friday, October 23, 2009

Untitled

These 3 days I am quite happy, last 2 days was You Xian And Ping Zheng Birthday, so we already plan a surprise party for them. But You Xian already knew this before everything happy, his eyes and face told me everything. So we sang birthday song, did whatever that do in birthday celebration. Puan Lew also joined us, and that day, all the photos are actually quite impress and encouraging.
2ndly, my Hip Hop dance level already reach to Advance!!!!! wooohooo!!!!!!!! 3 years I have been learning, and finally my hard work gave me a very good and satisfied result. Yesterday in my class, My teacher asked us, when will us appear on Astro Battleground stage, I am shocked and also happy, that actually our level and skills are increase. And my teacher also said that she will give us extra things more than others, not because of partial, is because of our level and learning ability is higher, that time I am impressed by her words.
I hope that I will meet a suitable crew for me outside, that we can do performance and competition together, training together, and also I can learn more from them. Past experience make lost faith in my old crew, or I said we were never a crew, because they don't treat me as member. Well, it is time to stop thinking of the sad past and face many things that coming to my life

No comments: