Wednesday, March 31, 2010

..

this is already the 3rd week that I started my college life, but I still think that my work is not good enough, maybe I am a perfectionist, whatever I do, I must do until I am satisfied, but now I realise thta design is easy, but it is hard to me.
Everytime when I saw my result I felt very satisfied because I can do something like this. But the problem is I am still lousy in design and drawing. Lecturer say: it's okay, just 3rd week only, but for me: 3rd weeks already, why I can't see any improvement. My requirement for myself i higher.
Hope that I can get through this, I am really frustated when I saw my lousy work.
At first I thought that I may not good in drawing, but since I joined, I am familiar with it, some maybe I am not expert in, but I can try, but when I can improve, I am not sure and no confident in it

No comments: