Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Challenges

since it is 11 more hours to go, I am not tension anymore, but my heart beating strongly until I can't make myself steady.
Since 1 January of this year, many things that so call not good came to me beat by beat, these things settled, another to come, so I make a fortune for myself that tomorrow my result will make me give up of education.
I am not giving myself a low confidence, I have a faith in God that He will bless me in my result, but the problem is, this year that is too much things to be worried of. I haven''t settle this, another jump to me, what I wanna conclude here is, when we 18 years old, we are totally can''t control our lives. The answer will be told tomorrow, but I afraid that I will give up in everything tomorrow, because the result will judge me whether am I further my study? or make me go to hell? I will not say more about result, because tomorrow will be the day.
For now, I have lost my interest in study, or I said passion, I have no passion in it, so it will be my reconsideration to further my study or not. If i can''t find back my interest, maybe I am not going to study in my entire life, to be a useless man in the future. I felt like I am living in darkness, everything is so dark, so terrible. I don''t know how to explain it.

No comments: