Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy

I can say I am happy with my result
Although it is not ridiculously good but I am satisfied with it.
At least I tried my best and no fail in my every subject. Thank God so much.
2A, 1B, 4C, 2D, 1E, no fail, but compare to other genius, my result is bad of course.
but the fact is, I didn't give myself a very high expectation, but I try myself very best in exam.
and I expect the worst =.=(somebody will know what am I talking about).
so the result is better than my worst.
compare to other who calculating how many As, I am happier with it.
because I am not paying a high expectation in it.
and the result is much much higher, I was like : O my GOODNESS!!~~~~~~~~~~
so, guys, please don't be sad for it,
because it is just a beginning, if you can't afford it, you are hardly to move on
Stop feeling sad or upset or disappointed(whatever negative feeling), start to think and dream about our future.
I can see the light, how about you

(NOTE: Author's feeling like weather, you can't know his temper tomorrow, so be ware of him, thanks)

No comments: