Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Living in The World

I am now waiting for 10am class in my College computer lab.
Yesterday receive a letter from National Service department that I have to go for National service.
But the problem is currently I am studying.
My mom started to ask me some nonsense again.
'so how'?
well i don't know what to asnswer, I thought she already has an answer in her mind.
After that I try to call them. But their working hour is over.
Without worrying I just spend my day.
But after sleep, this morning theworriness started to come again(well you know, we worry very much in the morning)
'What if the letter can't be sent, what i they don't approve, what if ..... bla bla bla bla......'
I don't know what to say, sometimes I just don't know what to do.
Living in this world will make myself feel complicated.
And I am now like a people who get bind by a wipe that can't move freely
my mind and my brain is binded. Make me think and feel limited.

No comments: