Monday, February 14, 2011

Appreciative

What I told my senior today was, I discover people who study or working under a particular school or company would not appreciate their on "working" place".
I am not a person who like to rub shoes(it is definitely tiring), but in my own opinion, I think sometimes we should really think and evaluate ourselves. Okay let's give some example, students always blame on college facilities and lecturer and some sort so far bla bla bla, don't wanna talk much.
But sometimes in my opinion, I am a student who study here, whenever the student leader need help, I will go and help. When asking me to involve in an event, I accidentally(some sort) said, if you need me, I will be there. Because you are the member there if you don't support, who will? right? I am not those who like to appear in event to let people see that I am actually talented!!! please! look at me!! I am so good!! But sometimes in event, I can gain experience, knowledge(old word, bored of this), so ya, because I just wanna help, so easy.

No comments: