Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disappointment

Like I said, don't give people hope if you don't wanna fulfill it, especially for your son. You guys may think: Sam, you get disappointed by your parents?, Yea, apart from that, story begin.
Still remember my father said he asked me to ask the price? yea, at last I got the cheap price ever. But guess what? "son, don't be so rush, I don't say I wanna buy." After hearing this, imagine a emotional human who waited something he expected for 1 year and yet his father didn't even care for it then said this to him. That time my mind is chaos, as I expected, parent always break promise, I am ready for it.
I am not sad for not buying the camera, but I am sad that I had this kind of father, which he called me to ask price for DSLR is just acting in front of his friends, showing off... I told myself not to cry, because I am not a kid anymore, I am not a kid in a supermarket where my parents don't buy things to me I will cry all the way home, I should think and calm down, I must be strong, because I will not trust on anyone including family on major things anymore.
After that word, many things come into my mind, we all know that that's not money problem, its already been 3 days, this thing hinder me a lot, my friends who knew my feeling come and confronted me, just fine, I will not hold a single camera anymore, this kind of action make me sick of camera, from now on, I will not be a photographer, never ever. I will work all the way myself next time to get the thing I want.

No comments: