Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Year

Stepping into the 4th day of Chinese New Year, these days of gathering make me feel... a little bit emotional, I don't know why. 4 days... without questioning it is not enough, it is something like a very short and unneccessary and without fun.
Except for visit each other we got nothing to do, seriously, well, maybe that's life, we tend to love something new and fresh, but when comes to 18 to 19 years, it turns tasteless. But, thanks to my friend, Raymond and his brother, father to pursue my father to get a DSLR for me, finally he had approved, now I just have to wait patiently for the price and buy it.
one more thing that I get in CNY, I always wonder, am I studying a right course? I don't know, my result never be so good as I expected, but along the 1 year to study, God actually show me something, but I am still wondering... I am quite lost for what am I studying now. God showed me how people really impressed by my work, especially in church, but... I still wondering for it, hope this is really what I choose is right.

No comments: