Thursday, February 10, 2011

Team Work

Teamwork... in many sense it talks about reliable and dependant to each other, which mean 1 man cannot do 1 thing, we need a team to finish all those works.
When come to this, we always tend to say this, no hero, which is equivalent to no 1 man show, but is it all heroes are individualistic? except for those comic characters, but honest speaking, that's hard to finish 1 thing with 1 man show, which we require a lot of teamwork inside it.
Come back to my life, to me, I don't really depend on people(except for those who really reliable), because I got disappointed quite a lot of time, but I still moving on as what who am I now. That's what I been through, neglected, betrayal, mocking, insulting by friends and teammates, but I still moving out, by enduring all my tears which make me today.
I said to myself before do not rely on people and everytime I do things and in action, I shall play as 1 man, but I found my strength is limited. Two is better than one, I am still finding a really good partner of mine, sometimes drama really attracts me a lot, especially those who have team spirit and partnership which did a lot of good things out.
Just like Fusion, two weak people came together can actually do a greater things than a successful people, I always believe in this, but I cannot apply it, so sad. Secondary time, I though I found many partners and teammates and all those Two is Better than One stuff,but eventually I failed.
1 man show isn't bad, but it ain't good as well, I tried my best to be individual but God put me into team. BB and my future career, I should learn to trust, but are my teammates trustworthy? no one knows that, so as I.

No comments: