Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Materialism

DSLR, iPhone, Laptop, shoes, and what else? well, there are much more things to talk about that is currently hitz in this world which everybody talks about and has it in their hands.
Let's talk about DSLR, currently I want 1,so, yup, my father approves it. Before I bought I was really thinking: Am I gonna have it because of many people(even 14 years 0ld kid) have it or I really want. But think it carefully, 1 of my interest or passion is actually taking photos and shooting and a simple compact camera cannot satisfy me of course, so I guess ya, I am not that kind of people. (even the shopping mall also so many people holding canon eos, me and my cousin teasing them showing off, must get one greater and more complicated stuff to show off in front of those "showing off" people, hope you know how I feel in that particular time.)
come back to iPhone, the greatest hitz of all time, WOW!! u CRAZEEE man?? well yea, iPhone is something a greatest prove for materialism, they are really like this. in a group of 5, we can clearly see that 4 of them(or even the fifth one has it) holding and actually moving the screen, but actually by comparison, college students don't really need it much, unless you are a part time boss of a company that's need to check e mail regularly, honestly, even my brother and I are satisfied with our phones. So a phone for you to play song and game and whatever it should be, it is something not neccessary for my age. iPhone, lolx, I am not a sour grapes, but actually ya, to see something that I don't have now, I feel that I am quite happy with these things.

No comments: